Planning for a comfortable retirement
After working and saving for years, a relaxed retirement is something to look forward to, you deserve it. You’ve now reached a point in life where you need to consolidate wealth and find the right strategy. This includes helping to prevent your capital from being eroded by inflation; providing a regular income for your retirement, and ensuring that you can meet ongoing financial commitments.
The challenges you may be facing:
• Health challenges
• Funding a preferred lifestyle
• Incoming inheritances
• Transitioning to part-time work
• A greater degree of independence
How can we help?
• Superannuation strategies
• Review the style of wealth accumulation and investment
• Tax effective strategies
• Insurance review
• Business succession planning
• Aged care assistance for parents
• Estate planning considerations